CalCIMA Seeks Candidate for Top Job
The CalCIMA Executive Committee and Board of Directors is actively seeking a candidate for the President & Chief Executive Officer position which will be vacated upon the retirement of CalCIMA's first President & CEO, Gary W. Hambly.
The desired candidate will help fulfil the goals and missions of the Association as set forth by the membership. CalCIMA Mission: "CalCIMA serves its members as it advocates and promotes their statewide common interests, legislation, and policies, enabling its members to thrive and help California's infrastructure and economy."
The President & CEO will be primarily responsible for:
- Developing and leading a robust lobbying presence with California's Legislature and Executive Branch.
- Developing and implementing Legislative strategies on behalf of the materials industry.
- Developing engagement and outreach strategies to prioritize regular contact with current members and to recruit new members.
- Encouraging high industry standards.
- Maintaining strong relationships with affiliated national and statewide associations.
- Informing members of critical issues and association activities.
- Directly interfacing with public agency executives, industry executives, Board members, and national organizations on matters of interest to industry members.
- Assuming full responsibility for preparing a balanced budget and a sustainable dues schedule.
- Managing CalCIMA's staff members
Procedure for Candidacy
For confidential consideration, at your earliest convenience and no later than COB on May 13, 2020, please email your chronological resume (to include description and size of current/prior organizations and responsibilities) and compensation expectations to: CalCIMA-CEO@wilcoxcareer.com