President and CEO
The President & CEO will be primarily responsible for:
• Developing and leading a robust lobbying presence with California’s Legislature and Executive Branch.
• Developing and implementing Legislative strategies on behalf of the materials industry.
• Developing engagement and outreach strategies to prioritize regular contact with current members and to recruit new members.
• Encouraging high industry standards.
• Maintaining strong relationships with affiliated national and statewide associations.
• Informing members of critical issues and association activities.
• Directly interfacing with public agency executives, industry executives, Board members, and national organizations on matters of interest to industry members.
• Assuming full responsibility for preparing a balanced budget and a sustainable dues schedule.
• Managing CalCIMA’s staff members