Responsible for order taking and scheduling concrete deliveries throughout Butte County, Yuba County and other surrounding areas. Must work efficiently and according to customer specifications while optimizing available resources. Customer satisfaction is the number one priority.
Essential Job Function & Basic Duties:
1. Receive and schedule job orders for all batch plants.
2. Effectively communicate with customers to obtain all necessary project information.
3. Schedules mixer trucks to ensure maximum utilization and efficiency while meeting the needs and expectations of customers
4. Accurate and timely order entry through Command Alkon and TrackIt systems utilizing logistics tools.
5. Prepare delivery tickets, and related shipping documents and assign drivers for scheduled deliveries.
6. Receive cash payments for shipments from drivers and prepare reports of cash and charge sales.
7. Administer short and long range planning, coordinate schedules and material supply.
8. Confers with sales personnel while building schedule to maintain high degree of customer satisfaction.
9. Collaborate with the Plant Manager, Sales Staff, Quality Assurance and other departments to develop effective logistics plans.
10. Works under a Zero Injury culture and adhering to all company safety policies and practices.
11. Provides leadership to direct reports and peers regarding business objectives and execution.
12. Conducts business in a professional, legal and environmentally sound manner in adherence to company policies and regulatory requirements.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. Other similar or additional duties are performed as assigned.