Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Engineering, or other related field required
Minimum of 6 years of construction materials field experience.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Demonstrated knowledge of materials business.
- Experience with Hot Mix Asphalt Plants
- General understanding of Plant operations and mechanical requirements.
- Strong understanding of federal, state and local laws, policies and procedures.
- Ability to establish relationships with agencies and represent Granite in a public forum.
- Strong public speaking and ability to communicate with management
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, sit and use hands to operate a computer keyboard. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and ability to adjust focus. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- Comply, understand, and support corporate safety initiatives to ensure a safe work environment
- Ability and willingness to abide by Granite’s Code of Conduct on a daily basis
- Valid driver’s license and ability to drive for extended periods of time