This position is responsible for working with management on all Quarry and Mining site responsibilities and ensure alignment with Graniterock’s Core Values.
Essential Job Accountabilities
- Comply, understand, and promote Graniterock’s Core Values to ensure “Safety before All Else.
- Conduct Mine site engineering responsibilities; survey stockpiles, 3-D block modeling, mine planning and leading the blasting program.
- Analyze and report on production efficiency and quality improvement action plans.
- Work with team members and subcontractors to coordinate a safe drilling and blasting program.
- Inspect and document quarry environmental inspections including visible emissions, storm water sampling and storm water reporting.
- Track assigned projects related to development or construction of new facilities within the quarry
|Posting Start Date:
||Education & Work Experience
Knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Mining or Civil Engineering, or related equivalent and relevant work experience
- 2+ years mining or construction experience including environmental and safety responsibilities
Please apply online at www.graniterock.com
- Knowledge of quarry operations and mining environment
- Introductory knowledge of Auto-Cad
- Civil 3D or Minesite software knowledge
- Use of GPS and Robotic Total Station survey equipment
- Proficiency with all MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Knowledge of safe work practices
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Sense of urgency
- Leadership skills to promote and influence a positive work environment.
- Able to work weekends and after regular business hours, as needed
Equal Opportunity Employer
||This listing expires on: 2/22/2022