This position is responsible for sales of Graniterock materials and services to ensure the delivery of short- and long-term goals.
Essential Job Accountabilities
- Comply, understand, and promote Graniterock safety initiatives ensuring “Safety before All Else” to achieve zero safety incidents.
- Maintain relationships with existing customers, update customer database, generate leads, bid and track work to build on sales numbers to drive financial performance.
- Educate customers on Graniterock materials and services to promote the Company and drive our business.
- Collaborate with Companywide operations and support teams to fulfill orders and ensure Graniterock materials and services meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Assist Sales Team with establishing job specific materials pricing for construction projects and development of general price lists.
- Develop and maintain key contacts through referrals, site visits, networking and community involvement to identify new business opportunities.
- Participate in industry activities to ensure Graniterock is involved in the implementation of new specifications, regulations and processes.
|Posting Start Date:
Education & Work Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Construction Management or related field, or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of outside sales experience required.
- Experience in construction materials sales preferred (asphalt, aggregates, concrete, etc.).
Knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Thorough knowledge of the use and application of aggregate products, heavy construction, and transportation operations.
- Working knowledge of material specifications and ability to recommend products based on the specifications.
- Demonstrated ability to partner with existing customers to grow their business and increase Graniterock’s market share.
- Demonstrated ability to generate leads and close deals.
- Ability to understand market data to utilize for sales strategy.
- Outstanding customer service, public speaking and presentation skills.
- Ability to understand available resources and effectively prioritize their use in projects.
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) and the ability to interface effectively with coworkers, management and customers.
- Ability to work independently, possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with demonstrated ability to provide creative solutions to real-time challenges.
- Ability to work in high production environment and respond quickly and effectively under pressure and deadlines.
- Proficiency with MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Thorough understanding of construction site and plant safety requirements.
Please apply online at www.graniterock.com
Equal Opportunity Employer
||This listing expires on: 3/9/2022