Under general supervision, this position is responsible for assisting in the sales of Graniterock materials and services to ensure the delivery of short- and long-term goals.
Essential Job Accountabilities
- Comply, understand, and promote Graniterock safety initiatives ensuring “Safety before All Else” to achieve zero safety incidents.
- Work with Sales Team Representatives to maintain relationships with existing customers, update customer database, generate leads, bid and track work to build on sales numbers to drive financial performance.
- Assist sales team by interacting with customers on Graniterock materials and services to promote the Company and drive our business.
- Collaborate with Companywide operations and support teams to assist in fulfilling orders and ensure Graniterock materials and services meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Assist Sales Team with establishing job specific materials pricing for construction projects and development of general price lists.
- Develop and maintain key contacts through referrals, site visits, networking and community involvement to identify new business opportunities.
- Participate in industry activities to represent Graniterock.
|Posting Start Date:
Education & Work Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Construction Management or related field, preferred.
- 1+ years’ experience in sales or customer service.
- Experience in construction materials (asphalt, aggregates, concrete, etc.) preferred.
Knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Ability to learn about the use and application of aggregate products, heavy construction, and transportation operations.
- Desire to gain knowledge of material specifications.
- Ability to partner with existing customers and grow their business.Ability to follow up on leads.
- Ability to understand market data.
- Strong customer service, public speaking and presentation skills.
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) and the ability to interface effectively with coworkers, management and customers.
- Ability to follow instruction and work collaboratively and independently.
- Demonstrated strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to provide creative solutions to real-time challenges.
- Ability to work in high production environment and respond quickly and effectively under pressure and deadlines.
- Proficiency with MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- General understanding of construction site and plant safety requirements.
Please apply online at www.graniterock.com
Equal Opportunity Employer
||This listing expires on: 3/9/2022