Ready Mix Sales Manager
Under the direction of the Vice President/General Manager, the Sales Manager will be responsible for the development and implementation of sales plans that align with the region’s goals.
• Promote Zero4Life in all activities.
• Develop and grow the sales force through the use of leadership skills and mentorship.
• Embrace and promote the use of the CEMEX Sales Process, powered by Sandler.
• Communicate and implement CEMEX’s vision, mission and overall sales direction.
• Sell ready-mix concrete and associated building materials.
• Maintain awareness of external competition and the competitive landscape as well as opportunities for expansion, customers, markets, new industry developments and standards.
• Keep management informed of all industry related activities that influence sales and pricing.
• Operate within the budget.
• Communicate and maintain relationships with customers in order to protect CEMEX’s positions.
• Maintain an active involvement with local industry groups, homebuilders and civic organizations.
• Make sales and marketing presentations and prepare accurate and timely sales forecasts.
• Establish a consulting relationship with customers and provide and coordinate technical training for those customers
• Work closely with customer service, quality control, operations, safety and credit.
• Perform other duties as assigned by management.
• Support company’s community relations activities in the local community.
To Apply: Please visit https://www.cemexusa.com/careers