Construction Permitting Coordinator
Compass Land Group is a small specialty firm providing permitting, environmental, and operational support to the mining, materials, and construction sectors. Compass is seeking a qualified and motivated associate that will provide permitting, environmental, and project management support for our public and private clients. Compass has a very diverse client base and scope of services that could accommodate a variety of skillsets and interests. This position presents a tremendous opportunity for professional development and future roles and growth with the company. This position will report directly to a managing partner. You can learn more about Compass at www.compassland.net.
- Provide land use and regulatory permitting support, including application
preparation, environmental review, agency coordination, stakeholder outreach,
and public hearings.
- Provide environmental permitting and compliance support, including air quality
analysis and monitoring, water quality sampling, agency reporting, and site
- Provide project coordination, project management, construction management and
field operational support for a variety of construction and reclamation projects.
- Prepare construction and reclamation project cost estimates.
- Prepare and support implementation of surface mine reclamation plans.
- Research rules and regulations relating to permitting and environmental
Please send resume and cover letter to Yasha Saber at email@example.com