Senior Quality Control Analyst
Responsible for coordinating with plant operating personnel to plan and execute the quality control program that ensures continuous production/service consistent with established standards and customer requirements
Collects samples of mineral aggregates and finished products from different areas at the mining pit and plants at least twice a day, transports and prepares samples for physical and chemical testing.
· Performs daily tests on products to assure quality conformity. Initiates corrective actions for any non-conforming products
· Documents testing activities electronically to maintain history.
· Provides customer assistance, submittals and reports in a timely manner.
· Coordinates with plant operating and corporate personnel to define, implement and improve quality control standards, objectives and procedures.
· Recommends and maintains laboratory equipment necessary to achieve the expected accuracy for customer requirements and industry standards.
· Performs continuous examination of workplace for safety hazards, maintaining compliance with MSHA, OSHA, company safety policies and environmental regulations.
· Performs other duties as assigned by Corporate Quality Control manager.