To assist in collecting and maintaining of regulatory data requirements, maintain site operations database, assist environmental manager in daily environmental and site procedures/activities.
DUTIES AND/OR RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Maintain database of On-Highway trucks reported to the California Air Resources Board (CARB).
2. Track and schedule emissions related testing for On-Highway trucks and submit results to CARB.
3. Maintain database of Off-Road Equipment reported to CARB.
4. Maintain and update chemical inventories for all Knife River – Northern California facilities.
5. Track and assist in scheduling environmental regulatory inspections.
6. Maintain records related to hazardous materials spills.
7. Input storm water testing data into the State Water Resources Control Board website (SMARTS).
8. Organize department files/recordkeeping.
9. Perform facility visits to verify environmental compliance activities.
10. Apply for hazardous materials transportation permits.
11. Coordinate permitting activities for portable equipment.
12. Apply for and maintain air permits for new stationary equipment.
13. Track renewable vs. petroleum fuel usage for quarterly reporting to CARB and annually to corporate for sustainability report.
14. Calculate and summarize potential cost impact of new and proposed regulation.
15. Perform other clerical duties to support Environmental and Equipment Managers.
16. Always work safely and take action to prevent all unsafe actions, processes, and behaviors.
17. Perform other duties as assigned.