Area Aggregate Manager
We are growing and in need of an Area Aggregate Manager for our 711 Materials, Inc. Rock Plant facilities covering the Chico to Canebrake area. Come join a team with a great company culture that offers competitive wages and benefits!! We offer Paid Time Off, Medical, Dental, Vision Care Insurance. We offer a 401k program. A Pension Program, Life Insurance, AD&D and opportunities for growth and development.
Our Area Aggregate Manager is responsible for providing plants oversight for cost and engineering activities that facilitates the efficient progress of plant operations. Our Area Aggregate Manager will ensure compliance with company standards and regulatory agencies at all facilities from Chico to Canebrake.
Essential Job Function
• Determine and calculate production quantities and communicate with management to ensure their understanding of our cost to produce.
• Develop and review KPI monitoring systems and identify potential improvements in plant operations.
• Develop best practices, routines, and innovative solutions to improve production rates and quality of output.
• Perform operational improvement studies and recommend improvement or process modifications to ensure the most efficient operations are implemented.
• Prepare, implement and test SWPPP’s, hazardous materials plans, in conjunction with the Environmental Department to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
• Maintain a safe and healthy work environment by following and enforcing MSHA safety standards, company policies, and procedures while complying will all applicable regulations. Conduct and/or participate in safety audits and meetings.
• Prepare and prioritize maintenance and repairs of material processing equipment to ensure cost efficient maintenance schedules.
• Manage spare parts inventories so crews can make efficient repairs.
• Perform inventory reconciliations to ensure accuracy.
• Support plant manager, foreman and superintendents as needed to ensure the success of the operation.
Provide support and guidance to site operations to meet daily work demands.
• Assist in supervising personnel to include scheduling, conflict resolution, work hours, etc.
• Build relationships and negotiate with sub-contractors.
• Prepare agreements and progress reports which include tracking costs, quantity, and pay estimates.
• Ensure compliance with contracts, budget, schedule, forecasting, and job cost.
• Prepare records such as status reports, sketches of work completed, and calculations of material requirements to management.
• Represent the company, during project meetings to ensure effective communication.